1. No matter how happy and confident they appear on the outside, deep inside they are empty and searching.
2. When they appear the most stubborn and hard towards your message, they are likely very close to breaking. Don't give up.
3. Their eyes can be opened to truth and the reality of God through your prayers.
4. Most of them already believe in God. They need someone to show them the next step.
5. They are caught better alone than in groups. Try to get with them one-on-one.
Excerpted from the book Reality Check by Blaine Bartel.